Brigham City Bail Bonds – Box Elder County Jail
If you have been arrested or charged with a DUI in the state of Utah your rights are at risk, and the clock is ticking
A DUI conviction can result in a minimum of:
- 120-day driver license suspension;
- Fine of, not less than, $1,295 plus court costs;
- 48 hours in jail or compensatory work service;
- Screening and assessment;
- Treatment; and
- Increase in auto insurance premiums.
Hiring a DUI attorney means you will have someone to navigate the court process for you. From securing a hearing with the motor vehicles department (required to keep your license) to a trial by jury (if necessary), your experienced DUI attorney will be fighting for you. Call the 247 Help Group to connect you with a Utah Criminal Defense Attorney immediately.
Other areas covered by the 247 Help Group :
Davis County Jail * Weber County Jail * Salt Lake Metro Jail * Cache County Jail * Utah County Jail
Call 801-208-9514 24hrs a day.